Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2013 GoSkagit Tulip Photo Contest

The start of May marks the end of the annual Tulip Festival in the Skagit Valley, and this year it also marks the start of voting for the annual GoSkagit Tulip Photo Contest. This year they took submissions through the entire month of April, and voting starts today and ends on May 15th.

I again entered this year (as I plan to do each year) with my photo being one of 83 submissions taken this year. Last year I made the paper and finished 5th in the voting, though this year there are many more stand out photos and with my limited time didn't get to devote much time to trying to get a really stand out photo. My submission is below, and any votes would be greatly appreciated.


My wife also has a photo in this year's contest, with a great shot of our 8 1/2 month old son in the tulip fields after nearly taking a big bite out of one.

Blessings,

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment