Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Signs of Spring

More and more flowers are blooming every day and our tulips are poking through and ready to bloom anytime now. The signs of spring are more and more prevalent every week and I am so excited for the spring weather and the summer to follow. The other night we had some great lighting conditions for photographing the pink blossoms on the tree outside our house and I did not let the opportunity pass me by! The tree blossoms are the first photo below, and the second shot of a pansy we have in a planter on our porch. I really like how the lighting was for the first image and the angle of pansy is not what you might typically see.

Spring Blossoms

Spring Pansy

I also uploaded some of my other favorite flower photos, many taken from the Roozengaarde tulip fields in the Skagit Valley. The flower images make up a new set on my Flickr page with 13 photos to start. Any feedback is always appreciated!

Blessings,

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment